If You Turn The Video ON, Off, On Again During Flight...

You will have two separate files.

They are separate movie files.

Every time you record a video or take a picture a counter goes up one number inside the phantom somewhere and gets stored, even when you switch memory cards. So the first picture you snap is DJI00001.JPG then you take a movie and it's DJI00002.MP4 then you stop and start and take another movie and it becomes DJI00003.MP4 and your next still would be DJI00004.JPG.

You can stitch them back together later if you like. Even toss in still pics or add titles into your movie. You can (and should) chop out all the boring stuff to get your video down to somewhere around 2 - 5 min if you plan to throw it up on Youtube.

For windows users I'd suggest Windows Movie Maker. It's free. If it didn't come with your version of Windows you can download it here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... ovie-maker

One thing on my wishlist would be the ability to snap a still image while recording a video so I don't have to interrupt the video.

MapMaker53 said:
One thing on my wishlist would be the ability to snap a still image while recording a video so I don't have to interrupt the video.
That would be nice to do.

You can take a snaphot from your own video.I always take a picture from my video's.If you hoover in the air and your phantom is not moving, it's almost the same quality

What software do you use to get a snapshot from the video? I've done screen captures, which are good but nowhere near the quality and resolution of an original snapshot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers