If you bought the Bestem prop guards for your P3 . . .

Reaction score
I purchased the Bestem prop guards for my P3 over a month ago (before I even had my P3 in hand). At that time, they advertised the prop guards as being compatible with all phantom models including P3. They now separate them on their website because the screw lengths are different. Fortunately, I had not yet installed mine, but I read where someone did and damaged a motor in so doing. I called them today, and they offered wonderful customer support and they quickly agreed to send me the correct screws for the P3, no extra charge. So I just thought I would let you guys know in case you were in the same boat as me.

I purchased the Bestem prop guards for my P3 over a month ago (before I even had my P3 in hand). At that time, they advertised the prop guards as being compatible with all phantom models including P3. They now separate them on their website because the screw lengths are different. Fortunately, I had not yet installed mine, but I read where someone did and damaged a motor in so doing. I called them today, and they offered wonderful customer support and they quickly agreed to send me the correct screws for the P3, no extra charge. So I just thought I would let you guys know in case you were in the same boat as me.
Interesting. I bought the Bestem Guards and they came with a set of screws in the package [longer] and a shorter set marked "P3" in a baggie stapled to the hang tag.

I think they come with 12mm length screws and you need 10mm length, or something like that. In any case, I'd much prefer to have the correct size before I try installing them.

Thanks for the info ; I hadn't installed mine yet because I wasn't sure. Guess I'll be calling them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20