If anyone has corrupted video files they want fixed.

Reaction score
I have fixed a corrupted video file, that I really wanted that lasted about 11 minutes long. Stupid me forgot to shut off the video or close it to allow the ending to be recorded properly. It took me approx an hour to fix it with special process that I was able to do. Anyway, if anyone has a video file they'd like me to get fixed, I'd be happy to do it. Due to the time involved in fixing it i'd charge 30 dollars to fix it, if you send it to me or dropbox it, ect. It is time consuming hence the nominal charge. Just throwing it out there. If I cant get it fixed, there is no charge whatsoever. Anyone interested private message me or you can reach me at [email protected]

abacus01 said:
I have fixed a corrupted video file, that I really wanted that lasted about 11 minutes long. Stupid me forgot to shut off the video or close it to allow the ending to be recorded properly. It took me approx an hour to fix it with special process that I was able to do. Anyway, if anyone has a video file they'd like me to get fixed, I'd be happy to do it. Due to the time involved in fixing it i'd charge 30 dollars to fix it, if you send it to me or dropbox it, ect. It is time consuming hence the nominal charge. Just throwing it out there. If I cant get it fixed, there is no charge whatsoever. Anyone interested private message me or you can reach me at [email protected]

Or, if folks have a video file that wasn't closed i.e. power was shut off before the camera was shut off, they can simply insert the SD card back into the camera, power on, and have the video closed by the camera. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=14265

You just saved $30.

cr8tive leo,
I did exactly what you said, went into preferences selected always fix. I then opened an MP4 file that wasn't showing me a thumbnail like the ones that are working. I then told it to play, and nothing happened no fix nothing. I am laughing how your trying to undercut me which is fine thats almost comical to me, but your methodology doesn't always work trying to fix it in VLC. Mind explaining further. If it were that easy, yea I guess i'd say give it a shot. But i've had two MP4 files not working and the only thing VLC can do is reencode it once you have it fixed, i've never been able to fix it using this software and I'm using 2.0.4 version two flower its called.

I have been using the wonderful djifix.exe, but sometimes it does not repair my videos, so I looked further and found some pieces of software (all console application) which requires a lot of effort and knowledge to build the proper command line, so I made my own GUI application (using those apps) which until now has been able to fix all my P3P damaged videos. I like to share with you all to download, its pretty easy to use. Only choose (browse for) a good video from your disk with the same settings of the damaged one and then choose the damaged video and click fix it, the app will do everything it need to fix it, you will have a new working video in the same folder the application started. I hope it works for you all: download it here
FIX-DJI.zip

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1