Idiot Puts P4 Into Sports Mode and flies it Directly into Fence

I can somewhat understand stupidity but not those proud of it.

More P4 idiocy (warning - language) (skip ahead to the 6 min mark):

Pretty impressive performance by the P4. They were trying to crash it, and it performed as advertised, within the limitations of the OAS. The tripod only got hit because, while avoiding one leg, it ran sideways into another leg, that was outside the FOV of the OAS. Same with the throwing the case up from beneath. The case was outside the FOV of the OAS. The OAS forward specs are 60° laterally and vertically. It can't avoid what it cannot see outside that tunnel vision forward "view." Happy these guys will do these tests so we don't have to! Validation for the P4 OAS! Works as advertised (unlike the battery life and the controller range)! :cool:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought the bait and emailed the guy directly:

Excuse me Adam,

But how did you get your job? Are you kidding me? Fly BACKWARDS into a fence when the obstacle avoidance is (currently) only facing FORWARD. Did you bother to even read how the new system works?

You are what I call a "typical Phantom purchaser"... NO R/C experience and don't even bother to read the instruction manual. I'd bet a few buck you did not even register your "drone" before you flew?

Sorry, but you are a class 1 idiot. Get a grip, and a real job...

He's probably laughing all the way to the bank! Look at all the extra views we got him! :rolleyes:

Yeah people keep trying to fly their P4s into tripods and fences. Careful what you wish for!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl