Idiot drone pilot flies over runway

A few months ago a member of this forum posted a pic of JFK's runways taken from his Phantom 3... shocking. He didn't understand why I responded negatively.

A few months ago a member of this forum posted a pic of JFK's runways taken from his Phantom 3... shocking. He didn't understand why I responded negatively.

What? That means he must have deliberately disabled his GPS, i.e., he knew he was in a no-fly zone. Good grief.

Its people like this that give the rest of us a bad name! What an idiot!

I totally agree. Whenever I tell someone that I have a quad copter (I try not to use the word "drone"), they cringe, and they end up calling it a drone... then I get lumped into the group of idiots that fly over airports, or hover in people's back yards only to have the quad get shot.... ugh....

The first brick-and-mortar quad store will be opening here in Rhode Island in 3 weeks, and it actually made the local news last night. If people weren't idiots...

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
It should be legal for the police to (legally ) slap stupid people like this one about the head and shoulders before telling them "here's your sign":D

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Found this, dates back to January this year. If you pause/play real fast you can see the octocopter?

Holy crap!!
Am I seeing things or is there a bird chasing the UAV???

Would have never guessed....
Southwest said that they don't have airplanes with winglets, and the website of the graphics artist is on the winglet, and whomever was holding the camera didn't react. A few news organizations did play it as real for a few hours. One kept it up for a day - but they also think "The Onion" is real news.

Southwest said that they don't have airplanes with winglets, and the website of the graphics artist is on the winglet, and whomever was holding the camera didn't react. A few news organizations did play it as real for a few hours. One kept it up for a day - but they also think "The Onion" is real news.

FYI Southwest absolutely has planes with winglets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik