Ideas on how to get flying again

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Bird was shot down and was wondering what all has to be done to get into air again. The pictures show the only damage done.

who shot it down

I have anothe thread with all info in in it. "Some idiot shot my bird" I am now trying to get some kind of information on how to fix it and what all am I gonna have to do to get into the air again.

if you no who shot it down make them replace it what thread link please

thought you were gone already chuck

well hurry back want to meetup and fly some more

lol well i will hold down the sky around here for you did you see tonys new video

so what happened to the shooter call fbi report him demand justice

Reactions: Cody Fontenot
In the works already. I'm looking for so info on what all I am gonna have to do the get her flying again. I have a new vp module and odfm module on the way already. Is it gonna be as easy as to switch out these two and I'll be back in the air? That's what I'm wondering. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

wouldn't fix it just sue him for new one and give him the old one so he can have his own to shoot at

I'd buy a new one then cash the check for the other one. I just bought an Advanced today for $650. New. If they make this clown pay, they'll give you what you paid for it. That's more than $650. Then buy some CF props, another battery and roll.

i have a used vps and lightridge board if you need coming off my crashed phantom 3 professional. ordered another p3p while i decide to part out or fix my original p3p..
can be had for cheap if u like make me an offer . in louisiana

I'd buy a new one then cash the check for the other one. I just bought an Advanced today for $650. New. If they make this clown pay, they'll give you what you paid for it. That's more than $650. Then buy some CF props, another battery and roll.

x2. This is not my cup of tea but in your shoes I would simply total that bird and move on. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic