Ideas for P4 Aerial Ash dispersion

Actually a very good idea and something i was thinking this morning but with the m80 explosive still involved. I already have a bunch of cannon fuse (well my dad did anyways, so see this was made for him lol) all i would need to do is program a waypoint into smartfly and time how long it takes to get into position then time how fast the fuse burns and cut length accordingly. .

Thanks, glad you like the idea, especially considering that your dad was into cannons and such. [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

The thing I like about it is, that it really adds no extra weight (other than the ashes of course) to it, and no extra electronics that might interfere with the onboard electronics.

Try it with something else first and see how it goes...

Kmd

Yes that would work, The link you showed me is just the servo and bracket to hold the servo and for that price is Kinda expensive, That servo holder will not fit the P4

Below is what I Designed, In the video what I'm holding is the sensor, When I uncover the sensor and release you can see how it move the servo, Technically you will need to stick this sensor on the Front LED and it will work how I demonstrate in the video, Mean when you turn the LED on Payload will be armed

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 55165 View attachment 55166View attachment 55170

I Designed the Bracket and in process designing the holder
I had to redesign the entire box since i change from Micro servo to Mini servo, Since the Micro servo get jammed if you load anything more than 100grams, However the Box length is 140mm since the component inside

I programmed a Circuit Board to do the job
I used 3.7V battery and programmed another circuit board to supply sufficient power to the servo and regulate it

Component I used, Servo, 2 Circuit Board & 3.7V 1200Mah Battery
Much cheaper this way but the only thing cost me much is to 3d print the box since I don't own a 3d printer and the shop where I'm printing kinda cutting my throat
I'm actually making one for fishing, I had many ideas like using cloth pegs etc but I'm kinda like something nice, Once complete I can make one if anyone wants it, It takes 10 minutes to program the circuit board, 15 minutes to assemble and 6 hours of 3d printing, Keep an eye on my WIP thread

Drone Fishing
Wow this is awesome. I have a 3d printer myself. I would have printed it for you!

Are you planning on sharing the files or making a DIY guide? I don't know anything about programming circuit boards :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic