Idea to add 1080p with 60fps

Reaction score
So I've been thinking about how android users don't get the 60fps with 1080p but apple does. Is there anyone in this forum that knows coding? I just pulled apart the app on my computer and the 1080 with 60fps is in the app already. I just don't know how to make it show up on screen. I'm pretty sure if someone knows coding we can get this in the app. Please leave comment or pm me if you know computer coding. Thanks

Thread cleaned. Keep it on topic here or not at all.

Reactions: mikep2323
So I've been thinking about how android users don't get the 60fps with 1080p but apple does. Is there anyone in this forum that knows coding? I just pulled apart the app on my computer and the 1080 with 60fps is in the app already. I just don't know how to make it show up on screen. I'm pretty sure if someone knows coding we can get this in the app. Please leave comment or pm me if you know computer coding. Thanks

Can you edit the code in it ? Not sure what you mean by "Pulled apart the app''. You could try and copy the format of 30FPS and replicate adding the 60FPS. Just to see what happens.

Am sorry just hacking and modding not my thing!

I prefer to support thing things I like!

Maybe try the guys at xda forums they will be able to do it.

Am sorry just hacking and modding not my thing!

I prefer to support thing things I like!

Maybe try the guys at xda forums they will be able to do it.

Those guys on xda are really knowledgeable with stuff like that. Might find a drone guy that has messed with the platform.

Those guys on xda are really knowledgeable with stuff like that. Might find a drone guy that has messed with the platform.
I was going there next, pull apart app means I decompiled it. It breaks down all the coding. I did try to add in the 60 fps but it wouldn't recompile back together. I was getting a error. I know that you just need to add a few things and it will work. I'll try on xda cause I know a few people over there that do that kind of stuff. I'd figure I would try here first just in case there was someone that knew more then me. I'm really only good at changing colors around and a few other things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1