Icarus for Phantom 3S

I don't understand the problem .... many people just set 27 for both RC and AC and set it with telnet ... as I did and continue to fly with.

It works ....

Nigel

Reactions: jigners
See attachedment

Attachments

• 20170209_150035.jpg
    20170209_150035.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 341
Ps: i sepose the 2.4 it boost is only the wifi part? Or the controlling part?

And...why is signal full...then drop to 1 bar or 2 bar? Why dont it drop 4 then 3 then 2 and so on?? And at 1 it jumps up full instantly....

Last edited:
Ps: i sepose the 2.4 it boost is only the wifi part? Or the controlling part?

And...why is signal full...then drop to 1 bar or 2 bar? Why dont it drop 4 then 3 then 2 and so on?? And at 1 it jumps up full instantly....
Icarus and papatita mods affect only 2.4GHz video and telemetry power.
There is no way to increase 5.8GHz control signal without amplifier.

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Is there any benefit to P3S owners in the US or this mainly for CE flyers?

Is there any benefit to P3S owners in the US or this mainly for CE flyers?
There is.. FCC has 20dbm and you can set it up to 27dbm. 7dbm is major difference..
I'm living in Finland and CE is set to 14 dbm.

Will it work for p3s? Where do u fit that thing? Lol.and i see it also only 2.4.....how does it boost the 5.8?
I works with standard, but you need also antenna like dbs-mod. More information about installing dbs mod can be found with search and youtube has lots of videos also :)

That sunhans is just for 2.4 and you need 5.8 sunhans amp for control signal.

I works with standard, but you need also antenna like dbs-mod. More information about installing dbs mod can be found with search and youtube has lots of videos also :)

That sunhans is just for 2.4 and you need 5.8 sunhans amp for control signal.

Ive seen vids of installing the dbs and the argtek yes.... do they also boost? Smaller build in amplifiers in them? I really dont want to attach so many stuff on controller as i saw in vids that it looks like a thing out a cellar scientist who want to controller ur brain...lol

Ive seen vids of installing the dbs and the argtek yes.... do they also boost? Smaller build in amplifiers in them? I really dont want to attach so many stuff on controller as i saw in vids that it looks like a thing out a cellar scientist who want to controller ur brain...lol
No, they don't make a DBS or a Argtek or similar with built in amps, they are always external. If you don't like the look, it's not a big deal in my opinion. Then your out of luck. Do you wants looks or functionality? I think my setup looks cool as hell. Get many positive comments about it of one of the FB groups for the P3S.

Attachments

• IMAG0268.jpg
    IMAG0268.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 296
Reactions: k9time
Is there an app for Icarus for iPhone and iPad ? I didn't see it on the App Store but I maybe looking for the wrong thing

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Do a search for alpha mod. Guy on here used 3 alpha antennas and got 14,180 ft. He has a how to video also.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues