I wrapped it

Reaction score
I better stick to my day job. :)
I got it from roc city in the classified. I took one of their designs and slightly modified with the ghosted eagle.
I may keep it awhile our go back to stock. We'll see how it holds up.
Need a drink!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454380998.431534.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454381047.583869.jpg

Both wraps look great! The eagle wrap makes me feel like this -

Do any of you have any ideas or solutions for removing the wrap/decal adhesive from the Phantom's body after removing the wrap?

I've purchased several wraps from different vendors on Ebay for my P1 and P2. I usually get tired of them and peel them off after a few months. Never had a problem until the last one. It has been several months and my P2 still looks dirty and smudged from residual adhesive left behind.
I've used rubbing alcohol, GOOP, finger nail polish remover, and that citrus based oily adhesive remover and none of the above have been able to remove this (slug derived?) adhesive!

Any ideas??

Do any of you have any ideas or solutions for removing the wrap/decal adhesive from the Phantom's body after removing the wrap?

I've purchased several wraps from different vendors on Ebay for my P1 and P2. I usually get tired of them and peel them off after a few months. Never had a problem until the last one. It has been several months and my P2 still looks dirty and smudged from residual adhesive left behind.
I've used rubbing alcohol, GOOP, finger nail polish remover, and that citrus based oily adhesive remover and none of the above have been able to remove this (slug derived?) adhesive!

Any ideas??
A product called awesome. If you live in the US Its available at dollar store If not on Amazon Amazon.com - LA'S ALL PURPOSE CLEANER CONCENTRATED TOTALLY AWESOME 16 OZ - Multipurpose Cleaners Another solution is lighter fluid like you start a BBQ grill. Use it on a paper towel very lightly dampen with it and it will come off really easy. After you remove the adhesive wipe it down with windex cleaner to remove any residue.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Several years ago I used a product called goo gone (or goo b gone? not sure) to remove decal residue from the plastics of motocross bikes.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
There is a great product, for changing surgical dressings... That will certainly remove that tacky adhesive. ;-)
You will find it in most large pharmacy or medical supply stores.

RedHotPoker

I've used Goo Gone as well as WD40 if I didn't have any Goo Gone handy...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20