i would never do this

Reaction score
not sure if this considered as safe or unsafe (im sure its unsafe buttt..), i would never try this ...

just plain stupidity

It could very well be a person holding a cam or quad pretending to be flying while taking video. The flying imo is too perfect to be from a flying quad

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm 90% sure the first bit, before it "lands," is just someone carrying the quad around. Second part could definitely be while the bird is in flight. Pretty dumb move for sure

I'm 90% sure the first bit, before it "lands," is just someone carrying the quad around. Second part could definitely be while the bird is in flight. Pretty dumb move for sure
When it is set down on the stage, it does nothing, but right before it takes off the gravel moves, so I'd bet that is where the props were started. CSC and takeoff. Good thing it's a P4 - with all the features, they're like stormtroopers - can't hit anything. Right? :)

I love how everyone cries about this stuff like it's such a big deal. Let's compare fatal drone crash rates to fatal car accidents, plane flights, helicopter flights, and so on and so forth.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj