I won't get any experience points/level up...

Reaction score
Hi all!
I recently became an owner of a P3 Pro and I love it. It's really amazing and it's great that forums like this one exist :)

I have one main question and two more.

1. My experience points/level won't go up even though I've synced 4 hours of flight to the cloud. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

2. What's the point of director? Is it supposed to be a social feature where people interact and showcase stuff or is it just a simple editing tool? Because it feels like there's lots of nice things uploaded to the "Explore" tab but you can't really search or see your own profile or anything. Or have I missed something?

3. I'm thinking about buying the iPad mini 4 with cellular. But some people are saying you can use Internet sharing from the iPhone instead of cellular on the iPad. Is that done over Bluetooth then because wifi could interfere with the drone?

Thanks! :)

View attachment 31905

Hi sir.

1. I never look at it, so I don't know how it works or if mine even moves. Sorry, can't help there.
2. Director is an editing tool, but I dont think that many people actually use it. I could be wrong.

3. Personally, I never worry about turning cellular or wifi off unless I am simply trying to conserve battery. It wont interfere.

Follow the link below for a high level overview of different options. Also keep in mind that most Android tablets have built in GPS, so if you are buying a P3 dedicated tablet, that might be an option as well.
Cheers!

Tablets and phones that work well with DJI GO | Page 21 | DJI Phantom Forum

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the answer! Great guide!
I want to use the iPad for other stuff so I might go with cellular for the convenience and built in gps

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie