"I will put a brick through your drone!"

Hi,

I have been researching the phantom 3 for a few weeks and I was about to order this weekend but.......
I have been reading a lot about stories like this and others who have been attacked by people who think they were being spied upon.
Also the fact that the amount of no fly zones that are popping up around the UK it makes me think that my £1000 will be better spent on something else as there won't be many places left to fly the way it's going.

I'm a reserved and polite person and I couldn't stand being worried every time I wanted to go and fly.

Hi All, I know I am a little late here commenting but I am new and I am working through the comments and found this interesting.
Like Ezookiel I am based in Sydney Australia and also CASA UAV licensed and I agree with his comments and the Fluro vest makes
a big difference.
I have not had angry people attack me but only very interested ones and get comments like "I have heard a lot about drones but have never seen
one close up" so I educate these people and they leave very happy with it and have a better understanding of "DRONES".
Now for that "Ranting Dear Little Lady" mentioned hear total ignorance rules I would have very calmly said to her the following:
"Does she know that in the Netherlands they are using DRONES as Fribrilators (not sure if spelling is correct) so when someone has a hart attack
in a busy Plaza etc and emergency is phoned a DRONE flies out and is used on the person having the hart attack" and many lives are saved, also
using DRONES for search and rescue has saved many lives.
In conclusion a DRONE might save her life one day.
Anyway I think it's just a case of educating this poor small minded thinking lady, so don't worry one can't change everybody, it happens whenever
new and advanced technology appears, people (some) are afraid of change.
cheers, JV

This happened in the UK, the LEAST most place concerned with privacy. The UK has the most CCTV camera's watching the populace than anywhere else. And she is worried about your copter?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers