I want to give ProPs where ProPs is due.

Reaction score
:geek: I want to start by saying this forum has been great, I think its a very informative forum of like headed minds. So I tip my hat to the founders and the members. I want to take this time to support a new way of life at 52, A two time Cancer Survivor I finally found something I enjoy. I want to "Shout Out" (NYC ELECTRONICS STC), 300W. 49th, St. New York, NY. 10019. They deal direct with DJI Support, for the PHANTOM SERIES~Great bunch of guys, You can ask for WILLIE, and the owners very knowledgeable. The quality of Customer Service they Proved me with and the service I received is how I like to be treated. I want to give a big "SHOUT OUT" to the (SEA VIEW WINGS RC HELICOPTER CLUB). I was invited to Fly there this weekend by the Treasure of the Club Mr. Gene Yee. It was my PHANTOM 2 VISION+ first flight, the club members were so helpful in teaching me the right way to fly. It was a great experience, the field was well kept, they allowed me to charge up my batteries, they shared there space with me and it was nice socializing with like minded individuals. I met the Pres. David. (All in Al)l, it was a great successful first "FLIGHT"'. For the Phantom 2 Vision + After all the Jitters, and all the YOU TUBE Tutorials, and NANO drone Practice. I can finally say that, I did it! Im a FPV Pilot, though Im still in the learning process, Noobbie... I can tell you this, Start checking THRASH 113, Flytrex core V2. for my flight record. I really want to use this as a tool aswell, in "Search & Rescue". Ive taken the liberty of signing up membership with the AMA. and I'm reg. with S.W.A.R.M. Im joing The SEA VIEW WINGS RC HELICOPTER CLUB. I'm looking to put in alot of time into this, am looking forward to the mass knowledge I will receive. My first purchase for my fleet was my Phantom, now I want to build a 550 FLAME WHEEL, DJI. Aswell as a Tri~Copter. Its almost the end of the season, not to say I wont be flying cause I'm do that any chance I get. But ill be hitting the Work Bench, and Solder Station hard. I plan I documenting it so Ill post it with any luck. <BIG PLANS> Well im sure you got enough of me, I just want to express my gratitude, and say thank You by giving :pROPS" < NYC ELECTRONICS STC ~ SEAVIEW WINGS RC HELICOPTER CLUB><SEA GATE><PHANTOM PILOTS> :geek: DJI

Well done, you're clearly having a ball! Keep it up.

I started with a Phantom and have just in the last couple of weeks finished building my F550 Flamewheel, fully loaded, with FPV, GoPro, Flytrex, everything except ground control. Been out with it once, then the British weather decided enough is enough and has grounded me for the last 10 days. Had enormous pleasure building it, and I have to agree with you that the people here were extremely helpful, particularly when I ran into trouble wiring up all the FPV parts. Special thanks to OI Photography, my FPV hero!

Alan.

Wow those are my plans aswell would you share some pics. I would love to see how its going to look

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4