I want to get a second P3P

Reaction score
I want to get a second P3P, but have a few questions:-

Can I simply use my iPad and the GO app (as well as 3rd party apps I use to fly with) between the two quads?
Can I share/interchange the RCs or are they dedicated to one quad only?

What other considerations should I be aware of?

iPad and go app can be the same but RC is paired with P3.

What's the main reason for getting second P3?

What's the main reason for getting second P3?

I am about to embark on some serious production work, and need a backup quad.I can get a brand new P3P (including 3 batteries) at a very good price. With the current exchange rate between the Rand and the Dollar, it is gold, and if legit, I will take it.

I realise that the P4 might be imminent but the P3 is plenty adequate for my needs.

I am about to embark on some serious production work, and need a backup quad.I can get a brand new P3P (including 3 batteries) at a very good price. With the current exchange rate between the Rand and the Dollar, it is gold, and if legit, I will take it.

I realise that the P4 might be imminent but the P3 is plenty adequate for my needs.
Glad to learn about your new venture and new application of P3. Best wishes.

Reactions: Erroll
You can change what quad the controller is paired to. It is very simple but I personally wouldn't want to do it all the time.

You can change what quad the controller is paired to. It is very simple but I personally wouldn't want to do it all the time.
I agree. It occurred to me to use my own controller and app settings to test the new quad before I buy it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj