I want to charge multiple batteries at once

Reaction score
I have 3 batteries for my P4P, a power inverter in the car and the DJI Battery Charging hub that will charge one battery at a time. It works ok unless I'm flying a lot. Today I started with 3 full batteries. I'd put the one I just used on the charger when I grabbed a fresh one. That worked for a little while. Then I got to a point when I couldn't grab a full battery. Are there any chargers that will take care of 2-3 batteries at once?

I have the P3 version of this one for the P4.

Phantom 4 Series Thor Super-Charging Station Triple Battery Charger Hu

It has been awesome. It charges all three batts at once, not in series. Combine with a good inverter and some other safety measures, and it will make an excellent mobile charging solution. I am getting ready to post a build log for a complete mobile charging station built around this charger (P3 version). But I designed it that I can swap to the P4 charger in minutes, as I will be buying a P4 shortly

I have the P3 version of this one for the P4.

Phantom 4 Series Thor Super-Charging Station Triple Battery Charger Hu

It has been awesome. It charges all three batts at once, not in series. Combine with a good inverter and some other safety measures, and it will make an excellent mobile charging solution. I am getting ready to post a build log for a complete mobile charging station built around this charger (P3 version). But I designed it that I can swap to the P4 charger in minutes, as I will be buying a P4 shortly

Let me know when you post the build log, in case I miss it. I think I'm gonna get this charger and would love to use it when I'm out and about.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: FunN4lo

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj