I want to ask. Whether p2 vision should always be in the cal

Reaction score
Mungkin maksud Anda adalah: Hai Nama saya james Saya ingin bertanya kepada teman teman yg berada di forum ini. Saya baru saja membeli ph2 vision dari indonesia dan saya sendiri pun berasal dari indonesia tetapi saya membeli di kota yang berbeda Sewaktu pertama kali terbang saya mendapatkan lampu hijau gps tetapi setelah saya. Terbang lumayan tinggi tiba tiba saja lampu warna kuning menyala dan ph2 saya kehilangan kendali dan terjatuh Yang ingin saya tanyakan apakah ph2 harus di kalibrasi ulang apabila ada perpindahan antara kota..? Terimakasih
Hi
My name is jimmy
I would like to ask the friend of a friend who was in this forum.
I just bought a ph2 vision of Indonesia and myself had come from Indonesia but I bought in different cities
The first time I flew a green light but after my gps. Fly pretty high all of a sudden the yellow light turns on and ph2 I lost control and fell
I want to ask whether ph2 should in no recalibration when switching between the city ..? Thank yo :D

Re: I want to ask. Whether p2 vision should always be in the

Hello,
You DEFINATELY SHOULD recalibrate compass, if you move to different cities!
I make it a habit of recalibrating if moving to new location that is more than an hour drive away!
Better safe than sorry! Hope this helps! ( I'm sure compass would be fine for farther distances, but I never
Trust it to be ok! )

Take care, fly safe!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik