I want Egg in my Beer and pour on my IOSD mini

Reaction score
I don't mean to complain or anything :rolleyes:.......................... ok ok I'm Lying. Other than freshening up on my Math Conversion Skill's Are you kidding me taking a Math Class o_O I'm 58 years young, Why would I want to go back to school, other than the Girls? :eek: Meters, Peters I don't know nothing about Meter's. Doe's anyone know of a solution to get real measurement, telemetry in real measurement US values on a IOSD mini? Or am I better off asking for Egg in my Beer! ;) Sorry my Foreign Quad Brethren, I just had to vent, but put yourselves in my shoes, how would you like looking at feet, miles, mph? So anyways where's
my Beer At? :D
~Duke

Duke how many feet in a yard? Well 1 meter equals 3,3 feet. Now that's math lesson for today. After five beers you should be a real wiz at meters..

Last edited:
Reactions: 750r
Dust off the ole slide rule...

6368E-slide-rule.png

Reactions: 750r and Airborne
just triple the value.
But metric is the universal way to go. Makes more sense as we have 10 fingers...
Inch, foot, yard. mile, pound, stone, quart.. there isn't much consistency... eg 12 inches in a foot??

You guys aren't much help here! :confused: o_O:oops::rolleyes::D

Iv'e Spent Most Of My Money On Phantoms And Whiskey, The Rest I Just Plain Wasted

i hear ya !!!!

multiply by 3.3 for feet...

You are stuck with French measurements unfortunately.

Why for you need to know the exact distance, meters or feet there are only..

1 Sh#t, that's a bit close
2 I can see and hear it, so it must be OK
3 WTF has it gone?

Yup.

Thank Napoleon.

Lol really it is not that hard to translate . How do you do with clicks & knots :p:D:p:D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20