I want a weather station setup

Your video is listed as PRIVATE!

GomerPyle.jpg
Whoops :eek: Was just messing today and going back tomorrow and try and ring that sucker :D

Whoops :eek: Was just messing today and going back tomorrow and try and ring that sucker :D

Is that you filming the egg?

Right guys, shower, shave, sh### then work:( I'll catch ya all later;)

Out:(

Reactions: dirkclod
Is this you filming the egg?

Right guys, shower, shave, sh### then work:( I'll catch ya all later;)

Out:(
Dang Porky, you on one of them 4 days on, 3 days off schedules? You get home from work, eat, sleep, get up, dump, coffee/tea, go to work, come home rinse & repeat. When the heck do you find time to check the weather, post here and fly a Phantom??? :confused:

Reactions: Clampit
When is a good time to visit? o_O
Anytime buddy and welcome to the basement addseo :)
Sorry I didn't see ya was a new member !! :D

Anytime buddy and welcome to the basement addseo :)
Sorry I didn't see ya was a new member !! :D
The basement? This is the penthouse my brother! Live it up! Enjoy!
mobster-smiley-emoticon.gif

Golly Gee Willakers,

I can't leave you guys alone for 2 days...
Ok, I'm back and Speaking of Weather, were finally warming up here in the "High Plains".

Hey Porky, I haven't looked much yet, do you know if I can get a CH4 detector to work with a weather station?
NO MO COW JOKES... :mad:

Whether you folks realize it or not this is the future of weather reporting... "Live from Burnhamon Crouch, or Amory MS, or KayCee WY". We'll be able to dial it up at the moment, without having to hear about the latest Toyota or Ford.

Focus Ladies... Don't make me get out my paddle :p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When the FEDs come knocking at your door, tell them "Nope I don't know IflyinWY". OMG, I wonder what your bird looked like as far as weather... They probably scrambled jets and re-routed sats to find out what kind of UFO was arriving. LOL

Cool video though, cept for the closing credit bird... that one looked really old. ;)

When the FEDs come knocking at your door, tell them "Nope I don't know IflyinWY". OMG, I wonder what your bird looked like as far as weather... They probably scrambled jets and re-routed sats to find out what kind of UFO was arriving. LOL

Cool video though, cept for the closing credit bird... that one looked really old. ;)
He is and I didn't think about the other :eek:
Oh **** !

We're on page 6 already, ****,
Well Dirk, you and Porky got something going here.

Thanks Clampit for sharing with us, and thanks Dirk for letting us know about it.

Now we gotta figure a way to work in the Volcano's affect.

I just spotted a Miller... bye.

Dang Porky, you on one of them 4 days on, 3 days off schedules? You get home from work, eat, sleep, get up, dump, coffee/tea, go to work, come home rinse & repeat. When the heck do you find time to check the weather, post here and fly a Phantom??? :confused:

Yep 4 days a week with work.... Even that's toooo long:(
At the mo, ain't got time to fart, oh what's that smell.....:eek:
Whether here good but bloody windy so I can't fly:(
Soooo glad I've got an understanding wife:)

But yeah your dead right

We're on page 6 already, ****,
Well Dirk, you and Porky got something going here.

Thanks Clampit for sharing with us, and thanks Dirk for letting us know about it.

Now we gotta figure a way to work in the Volcano's affect.

I just spotted a Miller... bye.

Yeah WY keep up or you'll gonna something:)

Nice to have ya back bro, as you lot would say:D

View attachment 21568 Yep..I'll have 2 !
Well will you guy's were flapping ya gum's I went out and found me just what I'm looking for !!
I can roll it home but getting it down going ta be a ***** :eek:
And if ya look real close ya see me wearing my PPF logo T :D
View attachment 21569

Yeah, think I'll get one of them t/shirts, will they do my size, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxl that's why they call me Porky:eek:;):D

Golly Gee Willakers,

I can't leave you guys alone for 2 days...
Ok, I'm back and Speaking of Weather, were finally warming up here in the "High Plains".

Hey Porky, I haven't looked much yet, do you know if I can get a CH4 detector to work with a weather station? :p

Hey WY,

Nice to see ya back;)

Right... This is an English man being a bit dimo:confused: what is a CH4 detector?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers