I want a weather station setup

Still need the data logger apparently. I found a guy in the UK who makes them. Are you on the WXforum?

Reactions: dirkclod
Still need the data logger apparently. I found a guy in the UK who makes them. Are you on the WXforum?

Yeah I am but not been on there for such a long time:( the other one I'm a member of is "weather watch.com"

TJ,

If there's anything you need my end (UK) that could save ya money I can get it then forward it on to ya;)

Anything to save money;);)

well hello.jpg
Yep..I'll have 2 !
Well will you guy's were flapping ya gum's I went out and found me just what I'm looking for !!
I can roll it home but getting it down going ta be a ***** :eek:
And if ya look real close ya see me wearing my PPF logo T :D
selfie.JPG

Is that there one of them NSA beer balls?
You know it ! :D
Now me gonna go ask in GD if it safe to fly around one of those things
Ahaaaa keep that down will ya.jpg

You know it ! :D
Now me gonna go ask in GD if it safe to fly around one of those things View attachment 21570
Nope, it's not possible to fly near that, your Phantom will drop from the sky for sure! Don't do it, or you'll be sorry!

Morrrrrrrrrrning all;)

TJ, I've slept on this well you know what I mean:D
The reason I keep going on about Davis weather link is cos you get the data logger with it. All you need to do is specify how it's gonna conect to the pc, ie USB & so on.

This shows you how old my setup is.... My data logger is connected via an OLD rs232 port, that was the best way to connect it 9 odd years ago:D

Nope, it's not possible to fly near that, your Phantom will drop from the sky for sure! Don't do it, or you'll be sorry!

Shouldn't of told him that.....that would have been another new thread on PV General discussions...:D

Only playing dirk:p

Well I pulled the trigger on the Vantage Vue and the data logger. I am researching the WeatherBridge also. Thanks for your expertise my friend. ;)

Dirk,
Any more thoughts on your weather station yet?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Clampit
You fixed it! Nice!
Hey, are you in the other Monroe County? Me too! We must be cousins! ;)

PS - be sure never to fly near doppler towers. I read that on PhantomPilots so it must be true! Some character who likes to post bird pictures told me so.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31