I think I hate autopilot

Reaction score
I just can't get it to work what am I doing wrong
I'm using a phantom 3 professional w/ 2 iPhone 6s GPS turned on

For orbit mode I it will only orbit around me not the airspace plus doesn't focus on center of poi when told to focus on airspace will reposition it's self and fly either at operator position of random spot

Focus mode it will connect calibrate and all
But in flight will focus on only the operator instead of airspace with the iPhone 6s

Cruise mode same thing won't focus on airspace and POI is always off

When I go from menus to dashboard if I do it more then once the feed from the camera and the phantom freeze so the camera cancels

2JZ Powered Phantom 3

I recommend sending your complaints to the developers, they're a better source of info than we are.

Reactions: BigAl07
@andregymness, can you outline the exact process that you are using to set up, for example, a POI mission? Mine works flawlessly.

Cruise mode
Intermediate
Joystick
Joystick
Aircraft
Yaw strategy focus
Focus strategy subject
Subject either POI or airspace
Altitude 1 fly thing low
Fxed operator
Take off position

Orbit
Is pretty much the same

2JZ Powered Phantom 3

I havent used airspace for focus subject however poi and other modes have worked as expected. Check you have no other apps running in the background (esp dji go) and latest firmware on aircraft and remote. Re airspace you may have a comnection issue between iphones.

Not to high jack but which app. Litchi or autopilot is better.

My challenge is rotating around a car very slow while it yaws and focuses on the car at a low height

I can orbit around operator poi but not low not airspace though for some reason focus wise as well poi and AIRSPACE the main thing I wanna use doesn't work results in focusing on something different like operator but airspace Focus on nothing

2JZ Powered Phantom 3

I personally have not used airspace, but understand what you are trying to do. Are you able to see the second iPhone on the map view? If so, is it steady? If so, did you select this device for focus subject while in the orbit mode?
I think you are probably one of the first phantom users to try airspace. Some inspire users have done it to follow another inspire.

Yes I can see it on the map I believe it's steady I select the mode before hand but can it only follow another drone in airspace can it follow the phone

2JZ Powered Phantom 3

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl