I shot Some Video right after we had 4 inches of snow

camera pointed down and write your drones name in snow?
Swoop down on cars, and record them skidding into ditches?

Your video is doing one thing I have never seen before. The cells showing on time slide are all blurry, but video is clean.
Any filter on camera?
I noticed satellite goes out with 3" of snow on dish last year when I had to clean it off twice.

Reactions: dougsteph
Great. You were bold to fly so far keeping low altitudes. Amazing. Were you also walking on the snow?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

No filter, it was early in the morning so it wasn't very bright out. I flew it all from fpv driveway is 1/4 mile long and too many trees to keep an eye on it. I couldn't quite make it to the end, the video was starting to cut out. The driveway has a 60 ft drop from the house to the road. That and the fact I couldn't see the driveway through the snow added some complexity. No walking I was standing by the house

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

charging batteries now, might have some white stuff in morning. With luck that evil tree that is droneophobic will be frozen stiff, and leave it alone.
But I won't be flying past the low battery again till I can practice stopping the rth more. looks like I was missing the confirmation message on it's suicide run.

Very nice, most enjoyable.

With regard to music that I think is a very personal thing. For ME you have chosen very well, it's how you feel in your gut with what you are creating.

Obviously different shots require a different kind of musical presence. Here is something I did some years ago before HD was really catching on (and it was on tape!) but it matched for ME how it was at that time with my flying. Again well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSH0nSIP3w

Nice job!

I'd gently point out that the date graphic at the end is 2015... you might want to fix that ;)

Next door to you in Arkansas. We got the same storm...I will post my vid too lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj