I sent a friend a text and told him to go out and look for me in the sky.

That's pretty awesome! I've gone 2.1 miles with my P3S on a Litchi mission but never that far with manual control (even with a DBS mod).

Reactions: DazzauksDad
That's pretty awesome! I've gone 2.1 miles with my P3S on a Litchi mission but never that far with manual control (even with a DBS mod).
From where I was flying I have gone over three miles. I have an advance though. Using some panel antennas. I have wifi boosters, but the battery runs out on the Phantom way before I get any loss of signal.

From where I was flying I have gone over three miles. I have an advance though. Using some panel antennas. I have wifi boosters, but the battery runs out on the Phantom way before I get any loss of signal.
What kind of boosters?

How far have you gone without boosters or mods?
With the stock antennas? I can't remember. They would drop out pretty quickly. With just the panel antennas, at three miles I turn around to have enough battery to get back safely.

Reactions: gCo
With the stock antennas? I can't remember. They would drop out pretty quickly. With just the panel antennas, at three miles I turn around to have enough battery to get back safely.

How cool! I've seen the panel antennas before and thought they were pretty cheap compared to most accessories and had my doubts.

The ones you see on eBay and Amazon that come in a kit usually are of bad quality. I use wifi panels made for home WiFi routers. They are called Alfa antennas. I have the eBay ones also, the Alfas have better results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen