I see my files on the app but NO way on my pc

Reaction score
Hello guys is 12 hours I'm trying to download the files from the SD to my PC but no way.
I try to look in the net and forums several hours but seams noone had my issue.
I see the sd card is not empty but i can't see the files inside. i try both to connect directly the sd card to the laptop and the drone camera via usb cable and i have the same result = nothing
I just see this 3 files ( see the attached photo)

I thought that maybe is the micro to sd reader problem but is the same with another one

I try different pc but i have the same result of nothing.

I try to import the files trough cyberlinks video editing but is not reading as well

When i connect the drone camera to the pc the drone is on , i hear a pib every 3 sec and the gimbal is pointing 45° down

The only way i see my files is trought the Dji app. That's is

I hope someone can help me to solve this little issue

Teo

Attachments

• 20170125_225938_1485397375713.jpg
    20170125_225938_1485397375713.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 497
When i connect the drone camera to the pc the drone is on , i hear a pib every 3 sec and the gimbal is pointing 45° down
Forget connecting the Phantom to a computer.
Pull the SD card, put it in an adapter and put that in the computer.
Using a cable is much slower and more complicated.

Hello Meta4, I have try it and I have same result, i see those 3 files and nothing more . I tryed 2 different pc but is the same as well i try different adapter :(

Hello Meta4, I have try it and I have same result, i see those 3 files and nothing more . I tryed 2 different pc but is the same as well i try different adapter :(
Those files are left over from when you last updated your firmware and can be deleted.
If you had photos or videos on the card, this is what you'd see:
The images would be in the 100MEDIA folder inside the DCIM folder.

i-68fbtZm-L.jpg

I have found a solution. I have used my samsung to read the phantom sd and boom , my pc can read it.

Than i have try to put my phone sd card in to my sd adaptor and put in the pc and it works.

So still i can't see the video just using the phantom sd but if i use the phone i can see normally all the files.....

Still a mistery but i got a half solution . thanks for the answers anyway

You need to see which format you are taking the video in you need to try and have it in JPEG that's the best form

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr