I saw something on my screen about low battery

Reaction score
Was flying today taking video and took my eyes off the screen. A few seconds later I looked down and saw a message that looked like it said MC battery low. I only caught a glimpse and it turned off. By deductive reasoning I am thinking it may have said RC battery low. If the batteries in my RC transmitter are getting low will it flash a warning on my screen? I was only about 5 minutes into a flight on a full battery and so far have timed myself by the clock and have not gone out longer than 15 minutes to be on the safe side. I will eventually trust the battery meter but for right now I am going with a clock. Any ideas?

ccase39 said:
Was flying today taking video and took my eyes off the screen. A few seconds later I looked down and saw a message that looked like it said MC battery low. I only caught a glimpse and it turned off. By deductive reasoning I am thinking it may have said RC battery low. If the batteries in my RC transmitter are getting low will it flash a warning on my screen? I was only about 5 minutes into a flight on a full battery and so far have timed myself by the clock and have not gone out longer than 15 minutes to be on the safe side. I will eventually trust the battery meter but for right now I am going with a clock. Any ideas?

What version of the iPhone app do you have. The most recent version?

no. I installed it but it kept crashing on me and I read all the threads about the problems so I uninstalled it and reinstalled the previous one as it was backed up on my iTunes.

It had to be your flight battery being the phantom and the ap have no way of knowing what your battery level is in your tx.

Reactions: Stewie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31