I recently bought some prop guards but the screws are.....

I have had both the DJI guards and the Summit Link Quick Discos. I like the SL guards a bit more for a few reasons.
1. As stated before orientation while in flight is easier with two distinct colors.
2. The ability to quickly detach the guards is very handy.
3. As others have stated, the screws that attach the guards are in close proximity to the motors. I don't want to install and remove the hardware anymore than I absolutely need to.

Just my .02. Both seem to be of the same quality. The hardware on the Summit Link guards does not come with any thread locker. I just check the tightness before flight.

I have had both the DJI guards and the Summit Link Quick Discos. I like the SL guards a bit more for a few reasons.
1. As stated before orientation while in flight is easier with two distinct colors.
2. The ability to quickly detach the guards is very handy.
3. As others have stated, the screws that attach the guards are in close proximity to the motors. I don't want to install and remove the hardware anymore than I absolutely need to.

Just my .02. Both seem to be of the same quality. The hardware on the Summit Link guards does not come with any thread locker. I just check the tightness before flight.
Link?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20