I received my vest

Yeah I updated my post, so many comments already that I was unsure myself for a minute as it hadn't been mentioned or noticed...

Constructive comment for op - unfortunately the word 'Registered' is incorrectly spelt on the jacket, it's missing the last 'e' in the word, which may detract from the reason for wearing it in the first place.
I didn't even noticed until now... Lol wow

I like them ...I would love to put my company logo on them and a few for my spotters

Constructive comment for op - unfortunately the word 'Registered' is incorrectly spelt on the jacket, it's missing the last 'e' in the word, which may detract from the reason for wearing it in the first place.

Registerd = Registrated???? That is funny, the spelling Nazis notwithstanding.

Tobby

Tobby my comment was constructive, what exactly is the point of your comment?

My point was to see if any of the members here had a sense of humor. My question has been answered.

Tobby

Making fun of other posters' typos is certainly about as amusing as it gets.

I'm not referring to any typos. I am referring to the OP thinking that the correct term is registrated while ordering a vest from a company that thinks it is registerd. That is hilarious.

Tobby

I'm not referring to any typos. I am referring to the OP thinking that the correct term is registrated while ordering a vest from a company that thinks it is registerd. That is hilarious.

Tobby

The misspelling "REGISTERD" was definitely very funny. I am pretty sure that "Registrated" was a typo though.

"Registerd" is the typo. Registrated is just crossing registered with registration, which I think may be called bastardization of the language. Either way, I intended no slight. I just found that the customer and the company are a funny mix. I am sure that the vest company will happily send a new vest (proofread) to macoman.

Tobby

Reactions: sar104
"Registerd" is the typo. Registrated is just crossing registered with registration, which I think may be called bastardization of the language. Either way, I intended no slight. I just found that the customer and the company are a funny mix. I am sure that the vest company will happily send a new vest (proofread) to macoman.

Tobby
Yup... I contacted the guy and told me that I do not need to send the vest back, he will be sending me another vest with the correct spelled word "registered".

Reactions: Loz
I got a free replacement today... The guy's customer service is outstanding!
e2c1b6d55771929e0bf68b90a7b38bc0.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik