I own a P4P. Is there any reason to buy a P3P?

Reaction score
I purchased a P4P+ for professional aerial photography use. I later decided to also do mapping, and learned that the mapping app did not work with the P4P, so I was going to buy a P3P, but then the app was updated for the P4P. I still was going to go with the idea of buying the P3P to use just for mapping, but was told the imaging was so much better in the P4P.

Anyway, I decided to stay with my P4P+ and buy a regular controller and an ipad so I could also do mapping.

I liked the idea of having a second drone, however, and refurbished P3Ps from DJI sell for just $600 for everything, and I could maybe get a better deal if I could find a used one. So the question is would it make any sense to buy a P3P as a back-up for for other uses? Is there any way I could put it to use that would make sense?

Nope

I liked the idea of having a second drone, however, and refurbished P3Ps from DJI sell for just $600 for everything, and I could maybe get a better deal if I could find a used one. So the question is would it make any sense to buy a P3P as a back-up for for other uses? Is there any way I could put it to use that would make sense?
Having two separate systems using different batteries and chargers is false economy and complicates things.
It's much better to have two drones that can use the same batteries.

Reactions: Loz and Noodle

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl