I need your vote for my friend

Hey guys for crying out loud no one was duped. I went to edit the post last night and say she was in first and I somehow deleted it. Yes it posted on the Honda site, I have a Ridgeline and I bought my son an Element last summer. You guys did great work, just trying to figure how long the voting is going to go on for. I'm guessing its when the blue bar goes across?? I don't think they win anything either.......no big deal. Thanks for the support
Yeah, I was kinda thinking it had to be something like that. Appreciate you clearing that up Fastfjr... :D
Let me know if you want that Element Service manual. It's pretty thorough. The first time I seen an Element I instantly thought it was the most butt ugly thing I ever saw. Then I thought, "I gotta get me one of those". LMAO. I loved that car more than any other I ever owned. It was fantastic for camping and the dog.
BOT

Reactions: dirkclod
@FASTFJR You got to understand why we got concerned and what we did . Ya see a lot of mess sometimes and that did look strange when It got gone . Now we know why and gonna keep on till she wins ! Wish they gave out something to the winner like a saddle or something but it is what it is . If you know Hannah and she does win we might can fix that prize issue . Will keep watching and see just what does transpires .
Don't take to heart what was said ! :) Enough said about that !
Now we get her higher up on #'s !

Thanks guys, Blacksops.....I'm good with the manual. No prizes needed

Off to Bermuda for a week
Well just rub it in dude o_O Pictures please when ya get back ;)

Reactions: Clampit
Annnnd we coming in to the first turn and we ahead by a nose ! 30 of them to be exact :)
Kiddy up and go girl !
Makes me want a Mint Julep !

Should put something back in the OP if you do not read any of the replys you don't know who needs the vote .

Oh 23.74 with my vote :)

Thanks guys, Blacksops.....I'm good with the manual. No prizes needed

Off to Bermuda for a week
10-4
Tell Bermuda hello for us.. :D
BOT

He might not be able to BOT.. That Bermuda Triangle liable ta get em ! Figured out that bar ya see with the horse's .1000 votes must be the goal
the way it's moving and she almost at 25% .
If I'm reading it right .

Hey guys for crying out loud no one was duped. I went to edit the post last night and say she was in first and I somehow deleted it. Yes it posted on the Honda site, I have a Ridgeline and I bought my son an Element last summer. You guys did great work, just trying to figure how long the voting is going to go on for. I'm guessing its when the blue bar goes across?? I don't think they win anything either.......no big deal. Thanks for the support

Ok Im good with it we just didn't know what was up thanks for clarifying it for us glad she is in 1st place!

Thanks Duke

Reactions: dirkclod and 750r
Annnd our gal is still in first place !!

Hannah Daneker and Peace Proposal 25.49% (431 votes)

Grace Pilkington and Fidelis Argentum GS 21.17% (358 votes

Still away's to go though .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj