I need your vote for my friend

Why ya delete the stuff in your OP o_O

That's what I'd like to know as well. I was waiting for the OP to given permission for me to relate the information to my FB friends and suddenly, the details are gone.

Now I wonder if we weren't given a story to pull at the heart strings the OP doesn't want the majority of people to know might possibly be ********.

Reactions: dirkclod
I don't know why he took it down bro unless he didn't won't us putting out there what he had posted or like what you said .
All I sent out was to vote for her as she was sick but He hasn't responded back yet .
From the looks at her votes It don't look like what I did worked but still tried .

Reactions: BlackHawk388
I don't know why he took it down bro unless he didn't won't us putting out there what he had posted or like what you said .
All I sent out was to vote for her as she was sick but He hasn't responded back yet .
From the looks at her votes It don't look like what I did worked but still tried .

The information being deleted makes me wonder if we were duped. That's OK though. If the OP cannot, or will not, clarify why he did what he did, it's a simple matter of notifying the website that someone posted some ******** to garner votes. I've saved the website to my favorites. Nothing pisses me off more than to have some ******** story posted to garner votes only to find out it was just that. ********. I'll report it in a heart beat.

Reactions: 750r and dirkclod
The information being deleted makes me wonder if we were duped. That's OK though. If the OP cannot, or will not, clarify why he did what he did, it's a simple matter of notifying the website that someone posted some ******** to garner votes. I've saved the website to my favorites. Nothing pisses me off more than to have some ******** story posted to garner votes only to find out it was just that. ********. I'll report it in a heart beat.
Well lets see if @FASTFJR responds back and tell's us ;) He might have a legit reason...maybe not !

I'm with you guys! I posted in this Forum I collect Wheel Horse Garden Tractors I go by Horsefixer As you can see by my Post Count and the guys pitchin in I am well respected. I considered a fellow Pilot a friend of mine by attrition I did the same on my FaceBook account I counted over 20+ response's on both and many may not post that they voted!

He better say it ain't so! :mad: I surely have no pull on this forum but if he did, he needs to be shown the door. I am a Mason and a Shriner have made well over 20 trips transporting crippled kids to the Shriners Hospital in Chicago so I have a soft spot for children! Maybe I should call in my Aluminate contacts on him! :eek:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topi...te-for-this-little-girl-hanna/#comment-537106

I'm with you guys! I posted in this Forum I collect Wheel Horse Garden Tractors I go by Horsefixer As you can see by my Post Count and the guys pitchin in I am well respected. I considered a fellow Pilot a friend of mine by attrition I did the same on my FaceBook account I counted over 20+ response's on both and many may not post that they voted!

He better say it ain't so! :mad: I surely have no pull on this forum but if he did, he needs to be shown the door. I am a Mason and a Shriner have made well over 20 trips transporting crippled kids to the Shriners Hospital in Chicago so I have a soft spot for children! Maybe I should call in my Aluminate contacts on him! :eek:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topi...te-for-this-little-girl-hanna/#comment-537106
o_OYou mean ya know what this is 32degree.jpg
Arnold stare.gif

Reactions: Duke
I really think we shouldn't jump the gun on this till he responds back .Is so easy to get worked up over nothing .

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
I really think we shouldn't jump the gun on this till he responds back .Is so easy to get worked up over nothing .
I agree Dirk. I've been accused of giving people the benefit of the doubt when maybe it wasn't justified but but I'd rather be criticized for empathy than reviled for apathy. Does anyone remember exactly what the OP said? The story its self is not BS as evidenced by this:
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...diatric_brainstem_tumors_operable_is_possible
Here's a little more info:
http://www.lilybridgeeventing.com/wp/2011/07/08/well-done-hannah/

In any event, I'm just glad the little girl came out of it ok. There was a similar situation here in my hometown and the outcome was not as happy.
BOT

Reactions: Duke and dirkclod
I agree Dirk. I've been accused of giving people the benefit of the doubt when maybe it wasn't justified but but I'd rather be criticized for empathy than reviled for apathy. Does anyone remember exactly what the OP said? The story its self is not BS as evidenced by this:
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...diatric_brainstem_tumors_operable_is_possible
Here's a little more info:
http://www.lilybridgeeventing.com/wp/2011/07/08/well-done-hannah/

In any event, I'm just glad the little girl came out of it ok. There was a similar situation here in my hometown and the outcome was not as happy.
BOT
Ya I know where to find that post or part of it any way ;)

Found it elsewhere. Thanks for the link Duke.
Here's what the OP originally posted here.
"This is a story of Hannah Please Vote For Her any vote from you guys goes a long way.....

This is for my friends friend Hannah. 4 years ago Hannah was giving only months to live. Today she is a happy and fairly healthy 15 year old. Hannah had a brain tumor at age 11, after visiting 6 hospitals in three weeks only one surgeon would touch her, this was at John Hopkins. It was a long slow recovery and she is doing great now. She loves horses and loves jumping, the love of horses has kept her spirits up the last few years. Even thought she doesn't have all of her motor skills back yet she is a very good rider and jumper

If you have a few minutes please see the link below and vote for her, she is in the second photo down
"

There wasn't anything in the OP's post that wasn't truthful. It all checks out. Tugging on heartstrings a little? Maybe, just a tad. But still truthful as evidenced by the article I found. Don't know what the reason was the OP deleted all but the link but I still feel good about what we did.
BOT

That's where I found it too BOT . Very interesting forum !
Duke a man of his word :)

Found it elsewhere. Thanks for the link Duke.
Here's what the OP originally posted here.
"This is a story of Hannah Please Vote For Her any vote from you guys goes a long way.....

This is for my friends friend Hannah. 4 years ago Hannah was giving only months to live. Today she is a happy and fairly healthy 15 year old. Hannah had a brain tumor at age 11, after visiting 6 hospitals in three weeks only one surgeon would touch her, this was at John Hopkins. It was a long slow recovery and she is doing great now. She loves horses and loves jumping, the love of horses has kept her spirits up the last few years. Even thought she doesn't have all of her motor skills back yet she is a very good rider and jumper

If you have a few minutes please see the link below and vote for her, she is in the second photo down
"

There wasn't anything in the OP's post that wasn't truthful. It all checks out. Tugging on heartstrings a little? Maybe, just a tad. But still truthful as evidenced by the article I found. Don't know what the reason was the OP deleted all but the link but I still feel good about what we did.
BOT
That's where I found it too BOT . Very interesting forum !
Duke a man of his word :)

I try to be! You guys are some super sleuths that's for sure! :eek: Hell I wont hire A private detective if I need one, ill just go with the dirtclod man and Black ops! :D Yeah maybe I jump the gun a lil but When It comes to youngins it can get me dander up real quick! :cool:

~Duke

Wasn't hard to find Duke..ya had it all along . I didn't look much at that site but is it pretty much a farm forum ?

I try to be! You guys are some super sleuths that's for sure! :eek: Hell I wont hire A private detective if I need one, ill just go with the dirtclod man and Black ops! :D Yeah maybe I jump the gun a lil but When It comes to youngins it can get me dander up real quick! :cool:

~Duke
"When It comes to youngins it can get me dander up real quick!"
Ditto that Duke!
When it comes to sleuthing you had be be good at it in my previous position in order to get things done ;) Well, at least done the way "you" wanted them done and a little bit of Google goes a LONG way.. LOL I just hope that when FASTFJR finally comes back and reads all the hubub he understands and I think he will. Anyone who gets his kid a Honda Element is good in my books.. :D ;).

FASTFJR, how ya liking that Element? I had the EXACT same model, year and color. Best vehicle I ever owned! Hey, now that I'm thinking about it I still have the:
2007 2008 2009 Honda Element Shop Service Repair Manual
somewhere around this house. I forgot to give it to the guy I sold my Element to. It's yours if you want it, (and if I can locate it ;)).
BOT

Last edited:
Hey guys for crying out loud no one was duped. I went to edit the post last night and say she was in first and I somehow deleted it. Yes it posted on the Honda site, I have a Ridgeline and I bought my son an Element last summer. You guys did great work, just trying to figure how long the voting is going to go on for. I'm guessing its when the blue bar goes across?? I don't think they win anything either.......no big deal. Thanks for the support

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20