I need to downgrade my p3s

The newest app release for iOS, 2.8.3 seemed to solve the range and signal drop issues I had with the previous version and firmware issue. I got the best signal I have ever had in the city without a windsurfer, 1600ft when I decided to bring her back. I probably could have gotten further if I tried since there was no loss at all.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The newest app release for iOS, 2.8.3 seemed to solve the range and signal drop issues I had with the previous version and firmware issue. I got the best signal I have ever had in the city without a windsurfer, 1600ft when I decided to bring her back. I probably could have gotten further if I tried since there was no loss at all.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
That's great! but unfortunately i have only Android phone and tablet. Hope they will release the new app for android soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

It might be your phone. I was using my LG phone and i keep losing connection after 50 yards. When i switch to a tablet, iPad mini, it now goes half a mile

Don

It might be your phone. I was using my LG phone and i keep losing connection after 50 yards. When i switch to a tablet, iPad mini, it now goes half a mile

Don
I tried with samsung phone, samsung tablet and a htc phone. But no change.

I tried with samsung phone, samsung tablet and a htc phone. But no change.

I'm confused as to why any phone or tablet would have something to do with range, good or bad. I would think only the bird, controller and firmware would have any impact.

I'm confused as to why any phone or tablet would have something to do with range, good or bad. I would think only the bird, controller and firmware would have any impact.
I agree with you but i tried every posibility to make it work again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20