I need the main plate of gimbal.

Reaction score
Hi, guys

I have a little problem. After some experiments ( we put on phantom 2 vision + thermal camera for flying in night). Thermal camera with analog signal output. I found where is signal output from gimbal main pcb to wifi, and connect their signal from thermal cam. So, I have two cameras on phantom and can turn on only one off them with switch. And it work good untill... But when termal was off, one connector of signal cable was not isolated and just for second connects to camera holder and ...... main pcb burns. So gimbal dose not start and looks dead and other cam dont work because wifi dont conect without gimbal. Conector cable goes from gimbal to wifi and there is power supply and signals. But I don't understand why wifi don't work without gimbal if get power to it from phantom pcb connectors, there is the same supply connectors. wifi works, but show "can't conect to gimbal"
So i need new or used main pcb off gimbal to get wifi start work ( let it conect to gimbal,but send in analog signal off thermal camera)
Maybe someone have broken gimbal with good main pcb and cen sell it to me???
If somevone can sell it I am in Latvia. I will pay for postage too

I have a PCB from a customer that I replaced. The only problem is that the little locking lever where the ribbon cable attaches is broken off. You could use adhesive or some other method of locking it in I suppose. If you still want it, send me a PM. Also, there are spare parts on ebay for sale.

I've also got a complete camera and gimbal with broken main board due to my idiocy when removing the aluminium plate covering the board I ripped off a tiny itsy bitsy chip.

Would be good to know if there's a replacement part out there for this....then I could reassemble and sell it :D

coffee, if OP doesn't want the one I have, you are welcome to it. I've been repairing the camera/gimbals for some AMA friends of mine and have accumulated a small inventory of parts, just a matter of time before I get another one.

ilovecoffee said:
I've also got a complete camera and gimbal with broken main board due to my idiocy when removing the aluminium plate covering the board I ripped off a tiny itsy bitsy chip.

Would be good to know if there's a replacement part out there for this....then I could reassemble and sell it :D

Drink a coffee before you attend to a DIY.
And be careful Coffee, these things are delicate as a just born child. :D

kasparucis said:
Hi, guys

I have a little problem. After some experiments ( we put on phantom 2 vision + thermal camera for flying in night). Thermal camera with analog signal output. I found where is signal output from gimbal main pcb to wifi, and connect their signal from thermal cam. So, I have two cameras on phantom and can turn on only one off them with switch. And it work good untill... But when termal was off, one connector of signal cable was not isolated and just for second connects to camera holder and ...... main pcb burns. So gimbal dose not start and looks dead and other cam dont work because wifi dont conect without gimbal. Conector cable goes from gimbal to wifi and there is power supply and signals. But I don't understand why wifi don't work without gimbal if get power to it from phantom pcb connectors, there is the same supply connectors. wifi works, but show "can't conect to gimbal"
So i need new or used main pcb off gimbal to get wifi start work ( let it conect to gimbal,but send in analog signal off thermal camera)
Maybe someone have broken gimbal with good main pcb and cen sell it to me???
If somevone can sell it I am in Latvia. I will pay for postage too

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 815&page=3

Attachments

• how to connect camera to dji phantom 2 vision plus without dji gimbal.jpg
    how to connect camera to dji phantom 2 vision plus without dji gimbal.jpg
    721.8 KB · Views: 1,479
Jstic said:
I have a PCB from a customer that I replaced. The only problem is that the little locking lever where the ribbon cable attaches is broken off. You could use adhesive or some other method of locking it in I suppose. If you still want it, send me a PM. Also, there are spare parts on ebay for sale.

thanks for the response :) Jstic. I dont know why, but I can't send PM to you. Can you please give me your e-mail or send me your contacts to [email protected]

Thanks, Mixstreme for info. I found it today too, and I will tray that tomorrow. If it will not work, then I will need wifi block too :( .

kasparucis said:
thanks for the response :) Jstic. I dont know why, but I can't send PM to you. Can you please give me your e-mail or send me your contacts to [email protected]

Thanks, Mixstreme for info. I found it today too, and I will tray that tomorrow. If it will not work, then I will need wifi block too :( .

Never use your email like that.
Scanning robots scam the internet for it so they can bombard you email with spam.
Use this in stead kasparuci( at )inbox.lv

I can not connect to phantom, but once, when I connect uart to can( at that moment wifi was turmned on) it connect and show the picture,but if can to uart is allredy connected, and then I turn on power,then I can not connect to wifi

jee I got a picture. Wifi module doesn't start if don't tolk to enyone via UART. Just let him tolk with himself so put 4ko rezistor bitveen UART vires. :) But I still need gimbal board because wona see telemetria,but I will think how to transfer CAN to UART. Its posoble,because on board is transmiter from rs232 to can, but UART allready is samsthins like rs232

kasparucis said:
Jstic said:

Wifi module......

Attachments

• dji-phantom2-vision-plus-wifi-module-connection-diagram-ver1.jpg
    dji-phantom2-vision-plus-wifi-module-connection-diagram-ver1.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 1,374

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member