I need some help please

Reaction score
I attempted an update today on my P3 Pro after months of not being used. I fully charged the battery and updated to the latest firmware. I may have interrupted too early. Now I have constant yellow flashing lights and the P3 and controller will not find each other no matter what I try and do

How exactly did you attempt to install the firmware?

How exactly did you attempt to install the firmware?
I put the bin file on a formatted micro sd that was previously working. Switched on the unit, got the usual lights and sounds while upgrading, then I thought it had finished and switched it off.

Try installing the firmware again like this. If it's already installed on your Phantom, you'll see that noted in the TXT log that's created in the BIN of your memory card. You'll also need to install the firmware on your remote controller using DJI GO (after it's installed on your Phantom).

Try installing the firmware again like this. If it's already installed on your Phantom, you'll see that noted in the TXT log that's created in the BIN of your memory card. You'll also need to install the firmware on your remote controller using DJI GO (after it's installed on your Phantom).
Ok I will give this a go now

I will contact Dji. As before, all steps followed but constant flashing yellow lights and P3P and transmitter will not connect? Its bizarre. Contacting Dji is my only hope. Too many hours spent on this random problem today

Did you try relinking your remote controller?

Leave it for 20minutes or so.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31