I need some help please.

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a phantom thats about 1 year old (no video or anything like that.
After a crash (didn't seem too bad) it started to just move around with the smallest breeze, it will not stay in place.
the compass dance didn't help and I was told to recalibrate (sp) it by plugging it into my computer.
The problem with that is, I have NO SOFTWARE. I do have a usb cord that came with the phantom but I have not a clue what to do or how to do it.

is there a phone number, or a place to take it or what????

I bought it on amazon so I don't really have a store or hobby shop I can take it to.

Any help would be GREATLY Appreciated

tom (the old guy)

The manual at the first link I provided contains a lot of critical information you need to know about your Phantom, and describes how to connect it to your PC and use the Assistant software I linked to as well.

Once you're familiar with the info in there and are able to connect to the software, it'll be much easier for you and/or us to diagnose the source of your problem.

When you get to the point of installing the software, you will also have to install that driver I linked to, which is what allows your PC to talk to your Phantom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers