I need help quick!

Reaction score
I am shooting a video for a network TV show but my Phantom won't work! I had a recent tiny crash a few days ago. Nothing big, no cosmetic damage at all, just a chipped prop. When I went to start it up today it would just lean forward and crash. The front two props are overpowering the phantom and crashing. I recalibrated the IMU and its still not working. When I start is while holding it (to avoid another crash), it will thrust at 100% stop and thrust again at 100% for about 8 times before shutting off (this is off course with the throttle stick all the way down). The motors are the upgraded to the T-Motor antigravity motors. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hello,
Not sure what the problem is, or how bad the crash was?
First ( may sound stupid ) but are the props on their proper place?
Are any put on wrong? ( sorry but worth look )

Next
Try recalibrating Tx through ( RC ASSISTANT )
Then do fresh IMU CALIBRATION in PC ASSISTANT
while still in assistant recalibrate Tx to phantom
Do fresh compass cal and see if problem is fixed?

Also can you post your IMU MOD VALUES of
1) accelerometer MOD VALUE ?
2) gyroscope MOD VALUE ?
3) compass MOD VALUE ?

Thanks, hope this helps!

Take care, fly safe!

EDITTED TO ADD: do your motors all spin freely? May be sand or other debris in motors
On one end? Spin with finger, should all feel the same, or close to it!

Also check the raised print on arms near motor to make sure they match. Sometimes lids get put on incorrectly one turn left or right. Thus GPS is way out of alignment 90 degrees to be exact.

The props are on correctly and now the phantom just beeps and wont power on. The motors vibrate everytime the phantom beeps. When I hold the reset button on the board it stops and powers up, however, when I let go of the reset button it just stops. Here are my parameters.

Gyro: X=0.2 Y=0.9 Z= -0.1 MOD= 1.0
Acceleration: X=0.00 Y=0.00 Z= -1.00 MOD= 1.00
Compass: X= 124 Y=93 Z=463 MOD= 2123.0

You might need to open up the shell and see if any wires or plugs came off any were. if the beeping is a constant chirping there is a plug off or a wire broken some place in side.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers