I need help: P3P crashed and total-loss immediately After “Aircraft disconnected” error

Power from the battery was lost. Several reasons from battery lock failing / not pushed in securely to a broken or cracked wire / circuit board link failed, something along those lines. Sorry for your loss.

Power from the battery was lost. Several reasons from battery lock failing / not pushed in securely to a broken or cracked wire / circuit board link failed, something along those lines. Sorry for your loss.
I'm not sure how you worked that out.
The mystery was solved on the previous page and it had nothing to do with a loss of power or battery failure.

From the link @Meta4 posted earlier:

Need help finding your flight logs? For Android devices, connect your device to a computer via a USB cable and go to "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord". For Apple devices, see this video for instructions on retrieving your logs from iTunes.
My droid device dont have a directory to locate the flight logs, I had to down load a file manager to locate them, "file manager" is the name of the app. It works similar to windows explorer.

Yesterday afternoon, after a normal starting procedure, my Phantom 3 Professional took off for a beautiful flight above the marsh area at Woerdens Verlaat, The Netherlands.
After I took two pictures and two minutes of flight at 200 meters distance, I suddenly got an error message “Aircraft disconnected”. I pushed the go-to-home button on the screen, but it was already to late. I heard my P3P crashing and saw it falling into the swamp.
I was not able to repossess the P3P, because the location is an inaccessible area. There are no boats, it is a protected area for walking. The water is too muddy and cold for swimming. So I lost it forever.

Has anyone also had such an experience?
It is a known problem that the P3P just disconnect? Can I claim my loss to the supplier?

View attachment 51090
Had a similar experience when flying my p3a over the same location which is a golf course.That day I as using a new battery for the first time.Into the flight I lost the sound and sight of the Drone.I looked down at the iPhone and it said Aircraft disconnected.I hit the return home button and got no response.I looked all over the golf course and nowhere to be found.I had read earlier in this forum to put your name and phone number on the Drone which I did with a black marker.Several hours later I got a phone call that the Drone had landed in her back yard.Two motors and camera was damaged.I had 3 days left under warranty and called and sent it DJI and was repaired free.I have dealt the DJI twice since than without being charged.
The difference of course is I had the Drone to send into DJI.It sounds that the flight logs can be retrieved with out the Drone.
Do hope things work out for you.Give DJI a call and see what the say.

Had a similar experience when flying my p3a over the same location which is a golf course.That day I as using a new battery for the first time.Into the flight I lost the sound and sight of the Drone.I looked down at the iPhone and it said Aircraft disconnected.I hit the return home button and got no response.I looked all over the golf course and nowhere to be found.I had read earlier in this forum to put your name and phone number on the Drone which I did with a black marker.Several hours later I got a phone call that the Drone had landed in her back yard.Two motors and camera was damaged.I had 3 days left under warranty and called and sent it DJI and was repaired free.I have dealt the DJI twice since than without being charged.
The difference of course is I had the Drone to send into DJI.It sounds that the flight logs can be retrieved with out the Drone.
I also had a very similar thing happen, I was at the lake, took off then after in fligh for couple min, looked down, saw "Disconnected" no control, mashed the RTH, waited around looking, listening for it, was almost sure it went down in the drink, was about to leave figuring it a loss, then i began to hear it buzzin, and over the trees, and down in came landed right in front me!! LUCKY

I also did find that if hit the RTH and did not think it activated, and hit it again it will cancel and hover then when hit it again, it will continue back to RTH

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4