I NEED HELP #P3

Reaction score
one motor on my p3 standard stop spinning with the others but when I turn on the unit that same motor moves(twitch) then stops.... what's my next step?

What happened between now and the last time your Phantom worked as expected?

one motor on my p3 standard stop spinning with the others but when I turn on the unit that same motor moves(twitch) then stops.... what's my next step?
either A: motor is shut or B:ESC on the main boar is burning out.
i would start with replacing the motor and go from there. motor is $18, main board is $100+

I was flying it around then I hit a tree branch, it started rite back up and flew again them one min later it fell from the sky.. I tried starting it back up and that's when the motor stopped

If the motor feels the same as the others when rotated by hand you have almost certainly managed to cook the ESC. You will need to replace the mainboard unfortunately.

Reactions: Omokjoe
Ok I tried replacing the motor and it does the same as before so I guess the next thing left is the esc .......damittttttt

yes esc most likely bad, do u get an esc error when starting up? I had the same issue, replaced board and now getting battery error. not sure if i need to update fw or what?

yes esc most likely bad, do u get an esc error when starting up? I had the same issue, replaced board and now getting battery error. not sure if i need to update fw or what?
found the problem with the battery error! it was a small two wire plug on new main board that i did not completely push connector into its slot for fear of breaking the new board. The cable comes from the 4 pin connector at the battery connection.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen