I need help filling the RMA

Reaction score
I want to fill up a form(RMA)dji send me.
I have thrown away the receipt and i do not have the original box.My drone was bought directly from DJI.

Q1.They ask for a "valid proof of purchase".Will the receipt from paypal do the work?
Q2.They ask for serial numbers of a.Drone,b.gimbal,c.Remote controll.I don't find any of these on these parts.I read that these serials were on original box but as i already said i thrown that away.

HELP!

Thanks all.
Today 26-11-15 i send my bird for shell replacement to dji(europe).As soon as i get it back i will update.I am from Greece....to be continued...

PS.I paid 48 euro shipping costs(about 6 kg with hardshell bag) :s

Very slow shipping method used by DJI...Estimated time of delivery Monday 14-12-15...Very slow...mine took 6 days to deliver

Update
Today at 12:30 UPS updated their status/info about my package as

"Η διεύθυνση βρίσκεται σε απομακρυσμένη περιοχή όπου δεν γίνονται καθημερινές παραδόσεις. / Η παράδοση θα επαναπρογραμματιστεί."

which means "you are too far and we can not deliver at the scheduled date.We are re-programming the delivery"

OUCH DJI

15/12/15 My bird finally arrived.Total 20 days (that could be less if they used another shipping carrier i suppose)

PS.I had to make 2-3 calls to locate the package and finally go pick it up myself

UPDATE:

I just noticed that they replaced the motors too...They did not tell me anything or ask me if i wanted them to or not(ofcourse i would agree just saying..)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4