I need a feel good reply! On DJI repair :)

Reaction score
Wow lots of familiar faces still around.

I'm going to send in my p3p to get my Firmware fixed... I use to be so good at this but I took some time off a little more than a year. New Job New House no time to do flying. So I took out the P3P from it's case and well the app on the Nexus updated to the newest app. I see update and went and did it. Yeah... Big mistake... Last firmware i had was the release that had point of interest, follow me you know. It was working great when I put it to sleep.

Out of warranty for sure... I messed it up... Are they able to clean up firmware blunders? The 08: and 15: Device Not found error. I can take photos video just not see anything on the RC. I'm sure from what I have read this is caused by the newest firmware..

Hoping it won't cost an arm and a leg to get back to normal.
Has anyone had experience with sending them in with this problem?

Cheers ALL

Tim

Are you able to do a downgrade? There are YouTube videos about it.

The nexus is known to be a crap device for flying phantoms. If you can operate the camera you have a connection. What are your AC and controller firmware versions? This may not even be a firmware problem.

I wish I could help you Tim, but I have a P4 and am not familiar with the firmware update process for the P3P. That said, I have had firmware update issues with my P4 - including what you described regarding the camera not providing an image. Before you send it in, you should try to update again...maybe with DJI Assistant 2? Does that work with the P3P?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4