i need a carry case

Here's a better shot of it if you want to go cheap. I'm sure it doesn't compare to the nicer ones, but I don't have any complaints.
AF1QipMyJ3JlefI9qRTDuCXBq0xKoSRbB8FPBBVKJX9zToT7l5Vp2u3yMNW56Keyzn450w
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=eDZYMUNCVlpRdzE1bGNMZjJ4YmYwLWhmOG1zOW1n

Thanks for all your advice, I have a type 61 in the post. £153.00.from Amazon..

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=aFpwSW9xQWdvMkxucDh2dGhZWXRQWENMemk0RWRn
AF1QipMkfJTcohD8ieSloGmpd-SD4C26ACHv1FLGimMrRGvGlfvynHznkE2hS_bClhzieQ
I picked up one of the generic backpacks from China on eBay, and the inside molding fits my P3 perfectly. I think if I were to take it a long hikes I might get the stitching reinforced, by so far I haven't had any issues with it. I think it was $35 or so.
I have seen this...or a similar one on eBay....it's a "soft" case....looks OK. Had I not already ordered the DJI clone hard shell...I may have tried it.

Reactions: Psycdude
I have seen this...or a similar one on eBay....it's a "soft" case....looks OK. Had I not already ordered the DJI clone hard shell...I may have tried it.
That's funny, I was torn between this one and the hardshell clone you bought!

Hi everyone! For anyone else who is still looking for a case:

I work for CasePro and we offer both wheeled and carry-on Phantom 3 hard cases. These cases can fit all three Phantom 3 models (standard, advanced, and pro) without having to take the propellers off.

This is the carry-on one that you can take with you on any airplane: CasePro ELITE DJI Phantom 3 Drone Carry-On Hard Case - CPE-PHAN3-CO | Cases By Source

It features our new RecoCell foam for added cushion and protection. Like memory foam, RecoCell foam shapes itself around your Phantom 3, creating an ultra-snug fit without damaging the drone at all.

Our carry on size also comes without RecoCell foam here: CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Drone Carry-On Hard Case - CP-PHAN3-CO | Cases By Source

If you want a wheeled case for ease of movement, we offer that here: CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Drone Wheeled Hard Case - CP-PHAN3-W | Cases By Source

The wheeled version can be checked into the baggage compartment of a plane, but don't worry! The heavy-duty exterior and high density foam interior will keep your Phantom 3 protected no matter how roughly it is handled.

You can also customize the foam interiors on these cases to custom-fit any other accessories (including iPads or other tablets) you want to carry in the case as well. No need to knife through foam that isn't right for you! Just click the orange "Add Custom Foam" button on the pages above and use our online customization tool to build a foam interior that is perfect for your needs.

Just received my CasePro yesterday from Amazon - very impressed with the quality and the fact that I can carry it on. I'm not aware of any other case that is truly within carry-on size and yet also will hold up to being checked as will happen on many smaller regional aircraft.

Just received my CasePro yesterday from Amazon - very impressed with the quality and the fact that I can carry it on. I'm not aware of any other case that is truly within carry-on size and yet also will hold up to being checked as will happen on many smaller regional aircraft.
Can you give us a review? It appears in the photos of the case that the lid foam may put some pressure on the prop blades, based on the foam indentions I see in the lid foam, caused by the prop hubs. Can you report on that, telling us how well if fits in the case. I agree, this is the ONLY hard case I've seen that is actually within the 20X14X9" limitations, even though you can usually fudge a little on that with some airlines, like Southwest. Many of these rolling cases have extendable handles that are about 8" too short, making it OK for someone that's 5' talk, but cumbersome for someone that's 6'. How long does the handle extend from the top of the case?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers