i need a carry case

Reaction score
which carry case is a good one to buy ? I only have a small budget as I spent my cash on my phantom 3 advanced..

There's a very comprehensive list of Phantom 3 cases here.

Reactions: lotusteve
Hey steve i don't want to complain but each of your questions has been answered hundred times. Think about if each new p3 owner keep asking same things again and again, the result would be an unreadable section. Use the function search.

Reactions: gtpark
Are you mostly interested in a back pack style, or of a heavy duty hard case? Check out a few camera stores, many carry DJI phantom now. As there are many styles to choose from, choosing was fun, but I bought the DJI hard shell back pack and so far, I'm am truly loving it.
Buy Phantom 3 - Hardshell Backpack | DJI Store
Their soft soft sider is very nice. See who makes it?
Buy Phantom Backpack | DJI Store

Don't know this outfit?
Cases, Back Packs
I just saw these guys...
DJI Phantom Backpack

These folks are in your neck of the woods... Great products.
& LowePro now have an extensive drone bag/case catalog.
Info Custom Page
Take a look-see, if anything there, strikes your fancy.

Have fun shopping around.

RedHotPoker

Steve I have the B&W type 61 and the DJI Back Pack.

I tend to use the back pack more due to me not driving currently.

Find the back pack more convenient, but if you are driving and tend to drive to your flying point then I recommend the type 61 case as its a tough case.

Might have tougher ones out there but that does the job fine for me.

RC Geeks sell them and so do Quadcopters UK.

Reactions: lotusteve
I have a microraptor hard case and to be honest I really don't like it that much.

Got the dji hardback one. There's similar at a much cheaper price. But no room for an iPad and no room for the props. Why not have room for the props? Had to attack it with a knife to make one of the side pockets dealer. Not what you want to do on an expensive case. Go professional backpacks look like more room.

Placed my extra props in the right side slot, the set I fly with get tucked into the charger slot. IPad Air 2 goes under the foam of the back/lid section. No hot knife cutting or other remodeling necessary.

Works for me. Just wish it had a couple more battery compartments.

RedHotPoker

Not cheap.. but I love my go professional backpack. I have the limited edition that is a 5.11 bag. Has enough room for everything!! Bird, rx, 2 sets if props, 7 batteries, ipad air2, macbook pro, chargers for bird and laptop, and still room for more!

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=aFpwSW9xQWdvMkxucDh2dGhZWXRQWENMemk0RWRn
AF1QipMkfJTcohD8ieSloGmpd-SD4C26ACHv1FLGimMrRGvGlfvynHznkE2hS_bClhzieQ
I picked up one of the generic backpacks from China on eBay, and the inside molding fits my P3 perfectly. I think if I were to take it a long hikes I might get the stitching reinforced, by so far I haven't had any issues with it. I think it was $35 or so.

Last edited:
@Psycdude,
Please Post another pic, or a link to this inexpensive find.
Your Pic is 'blanc'.

RedHotPoker

which carry case is a good one to buy ? I only have a small budget as I spent my cash on my phantom 3 advanced..
I use a ProCraft holds 6 batteries plus one in the phantom. I think it has the best layout out there. Couple hundo but you won't regret it....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah those are awesome cases, made here in Canada. ;-)
Rugged, fit for the great outdoors. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Hottwheells
The lid foam needs to be turned around for sure.
But it appears they have a lid for a case where the radio lays flat, & a
Base foam for the radio to stand upright. Google on that! Hahaha
My favorite and first Google Search is for Yahoo. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic