I miss my Phantom 2 already..

Reaction score
My unit is with DJI for repair and I already miss flying it.. I'm still on the 3rd day wait from the 4-6 weeks of DJI repair time. I hope it comes back fully functional. :(

Mine is still on its way to DJI LA. I feel your pain. Worst part is the day I sent it off, Amazon said they would just exchange it for free :(.

Reoscorpio said:
Mine is still on its way to DJI LA. I feel your pain. Worst part is the day I sent it off, Amazon said they would just exchange it for free :(.

That had to hurt! I assume you bought it from Amazon. I wish you had posted here and I would have told you about amazon's great return policy.

I've used Amazon for years and even sent the first back because of gimbal problems. Second one went down with some fishy speeds at landing and had damage. At first Amazon said they couldn't exchange because of accidental damage. I sent in a reply explaining everything in more detail but contacted DJI and sent it in immediately hoping it will be covered. Then, the next day, Amazon got back to me. Just dumb luck.

I'm really curious and nervous about what DJI will say.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers