I messed up

Reaction score
so, I connected my PV+ to my computer, then clicked naza-m. ever since, i havent been able to connect my controller to the computer. I kinda want to put it back in Phantom mode because i just flew in 15 mph winds and couldnt get the gps mode to help fly for the life of me.

how do i connect my controller (Tx?) to the phantom software? (it wont show up)

don't stress....just been there myself haha

It's all a long learning curve.

Can I suggest watching a few vids on dji site...really helped me

Also in naza mode gps still works, just you can add 3rd phase to right switch, which I set to failsafe incase I get in trouble, and left switch does orientation, which can be useful for filming really that's all.

volcomstone411 said:
and left switch does orientation, which can be useful for filming really that's all.

The HL (Home Lock) function on that switch is an excellent way to be able to bring the Phantom back to you when you've flown it past visual range, or at least so far that you can't easily tell which way it's oriented. When HL is engaged, you can just pull back on the right stick, and no matter where it is in relation to you or what direct it's pointed it will fly straight back towards home point. Just remember that it will do so at whatever altitude it's already at (unlike RTH), so be mindful of any obstacles that might be in the way of the return flight path.

andresjohn said:
NVM. I openly admit i am an idiot.
May I suggest posting what the "solution" was, so that others may learn from your mistake?

canadavenyc said:
andresjohn said:
NVM. I openly admit i am an idiot.
May I suggest posting what the "solution" was, so that others may learn from your mistake?

you got it.

What i figured out is that when you plug in the phantom to your computer and power it on, you also have to turn on your controller and wifi extender so that you can calibrate it. I had been plugging it straight into the controller to try to calibrate... didnt work.

2 days in and only one real crash (lost gps during landing), but i just found out it makes a great weed eater at take off... have to do hand launches from now on out in the pastures.

also, when you plug in your phantom +, or the power is just on, make sure the gimbal lock block is OFF... it will heat up quickly and make a weird noise if you dont.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj