I may be very pleased with DJI support...

Reaction score
After two exchanged phantoms (camera side blur issues on both) I decided to send the third bad camera to DJI support directly. Three weeks later, I got a call from a tech, asking for a call back. When I called back, I was number 24 in queue (Really?). So I waited. And waited. About 10 min later, I was down to #18 when my call waiting showed DJI support calling ME! So I promptly hung up on the queue and spoke to the VERY helpful tech, who said he saw my issue from both my photos and his own testing, and has a replacement camera for me, but wanted to send me some sample photos for my approval before sending it out to me. I got the photos, which looked good, so I replied with my approval. A day later I got the shipping notification. Hopefully I'll have the camera next week (as I'm on the other coast).

I have to say, I'm very pleased with their support, and see that they appear to be hammered with work.. So, I'll update once the camera arrives. (No FINAL judgement until then) But at this point, I'm psyched.

Update: I AM very pleased with DJI support. Received my replacement camera today and its a huge improvement over the previous two cameras I had. Appears to be sharp edge to edge. IMO, excellent service from DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers