I made this Top Speed and couldn't believe it.

Sweet. A lot of distance too. Altitude?!!! Need to be careful about posting that. I won't tell.
Lol, thanks... The bird was @ about 380' AGL
That reading can be wrong also. That is the height from your take off point.
GPS speeds need to be backed up to be legit.
My Phantom never came close to that speed.
That's my other P4 flights. Black Betty has been 45K round trip..

Turbo

Lol, thanks... The bird was @ about 380' AGL
That reading can be wrong also. That is the height from your take off point.
GPS speeds need to be backed up to be legit.
My Phantom never came close to that speed.
That's my other P4 flights. Black Betty has been 45K round trip..

Turbo
I thought that was a really fast speed for a phantom. Thought that you might have put it up in a hurricane. Thanks for the explanation. I'm not with the FAA by the way. My bird has accidentally gone over 400 feet too. Somehow the 400' flight limiter on my settings got changed to unlimited altitude if I don't watch carefully. Not sure how to change it back so I just watch the number when I am climbing. I used to just keep it pegged until it said that it had reached 398 feet.

Reactions: Turbomania
When i hit 70mph i shouldnt have even been flying. It was way to windy she fought like hell to get back safe. I had dji carbon props to i think that really helped me with more control

Thanks, how did you know that it was my birthday?

I click on peoples profiles... haha
7b5a2ed79b9a92915d305885013ec086.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

When i hit 70mph i shouldnt have even been flying. It was way to windy she fought like hell to get back safe. I had dji carbon props to i think that really helped me with more control
When I went 80 I made sure to fly into the wind a ways before I made my speed run. I was having a hard time getting over 25 MPH. Then I flew back for my speed run. I had carbon fiber props. Definitely helps. It was fun watching my bird fly overhead at 80. It was really moving and fun to watch. I stopped quickly after so that I wouldn't have as far to come back.

Was very pleased with this on my p3 standard, pretty windy day, flew upwind at around 5-6 mph for 5 minutes came back in under 30 seconds lol
1754876c96b1e4812835c8fa70ede187.jpg

Reactions: tevek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20