I LOVE MY PHANTOM 4!!!!!!

Just got out again and was flying in 20-35mph wind! Obviously, it was a bear into the wind, but I went out in Sport and turned around and clocked 58mph! Was still surprised by the stability.

Just got out again and was flying in 20-35mph wind!

LOL...........you are pumped for flying no matter what!

All these positive posts on a P4 have me seriously thinking of one Vs my plan for an Inspire Pro!

No issues with my p4 . The range is better than my p3. The only difference is that the p4 is slower to find a clean channel so when it says weak signal that means it is switching channels . I just fly thru it or slow down and the signal goes back up and stabilizes. Hopefully the next firmware update will fix this issue.

UPDATE: Flew indoors for the first time flawlessly! I can remember when I tried that with a P2 and it instantly flew right into a wall. P4 was rock solid indoors. Also updated the FW as requested by the Go app for both the RC and AC and it went flawlessly the 1st time as well.

I am truly sorry some are having trouble, and I've had trouble before as well, but this P4 has not disappointed me so far. I've logged almost 200 mi. flying Phantoms, so I do have some experience, but not as much as some others.

Reactions: RadioMike
Just took my first ever flight this evening with my Phantom 4. Was quite nervous but felt I could handle the P4 as I was practicing with a cheap $50 drone and helicopter for awhile. There was little wind and the temperature is -5 celcius. I didn't do anything extreme, just testing the waters, max altitude of 63 meters and flight distance of 2236 meters. My total flight time was 19:35 and I landed with ~20% battery left. Given the air temperature I think that is a decent flight time, granted I have no experience with anything else but it makes me happy.

I used Active Track to track my wife riding on snowmobile and it worked flawlessly, even did the 360 degree shot, it looked great.

Watching the videos all I could think was, this looks like I'm watching something on the Nature channel, amazing. I'm looking forward to flying further, learning more and getting more great footage. Likely get more snowmobiling footage tomorrow.

Don't think I ever went more than 1 mi with my P3P because I didn't need to. I can easily do that with my P4 with full video and RC control. I don't know if I could get 5K or not, but if not, I could care less. It meets my expectations so far after a number of flights and the 1 miler today.

MichaelS, what impresses me is the video quality the P4 has. In my Opinion it is outsanding. I do not own one yet but am waiting for 3 things before deciding which I buy.
1st thing now is wait and see how the law suit goes with yuneec.
2nd thing is if the courts decide to allow yuneec to continue selling the typhoon H I will lean towards buying that once they improve the video quality to match the P4 (I am sure they are working on that as we speak as it will be a huge factor in selling them)
3rd things is While I wait, they might release a P4 series 2 (maybe) and if they do, as is the case always, the version 2 will have more to offer in some form or another.
as far as price goes, it makes no difference these days as we have many options. But without offending anyone here, I prefer the typhoon H due to its 360 continuous rotating gimbal.
No offence guys, just an opinion as its all about what suits the individual. But like i said... if the courts work in DJi favour, then I will wait for V2 of the p4 as the video quality is far better than 99% available.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20