I lost my charger, can I replace it with this?

Reaction score
s-l500.jpg
s-l500 (1).jpg

7.4v 11.1v Li-polymer Battery Charger 2s 3s for RC LiPo AEG Airsoft batter HR

Its a balance charger for 11.1V 2-3 Cell Lipo battery.

Features:
Input voltage: DC 10-15v
Output Current: 3*700mA (constant current)
Cut off voltage: 8.4V, 12.6V
Battery pack : 2-cell (7.4V), 3-cell (11.1V)
Charger for 7.4v & 11.1v Li-Polymer Battery
Charging indicator lights, auto cut off
Safe and reliable direct current charger

Titan B3 charger specs:
Specifications:
Size: 90 x 58 x 34.5mm
Net weight:128g
Package weight:148g

Packing Content:
1x 2s-3s lipo charger

I have not been able to fly my drone in over 6 months and I am afraid these batteries are going to discharge because I can't find my normal charger. I was hoping this might be able to act as a temporary substitute while I try to locate my normal charger.

Any reason why this would not work? Seem to meet the basic requires for a LIPO battery(although for an airgun battery instead of a drone)

Please let me know

Thanks.

You would be better off to find a charger that plugs into the discharge wires as well as the balance lead.
I was charging my Fat Shark batteries with a charger that only used the balance lead and found it was not fully charging them.It stopped charging with each cell at only 3.8 to 3.9 volts.
At less than $5 I would not expect anything better from the unit you linked to.
You can still buy the original charger from DJI for $25.
Buy Phantom FC40 Battery Charger | DJI Store

As for your batteries it depends on what state they were in when you stopped using them.
If they had been used and not recharged there is a good chance they will be good to go but if they were left that long with a full charge they may not be.
If they are puffy or swollen they could charge up but then lose power very quickly when flying.
Lipo batteries survive long term storage better with a low charge rather than a full charge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31