I like big antennas and I cannot lie.......

Reaction score
Okay, I'm not sure if I really like them or not, but I have recognized a flaw in my planning. The DBS02.2 I ordered......it won't fit in my case if attached to the controller. :tearsofjoy: Have any of the rest of you overcome that issue? I'm thinking I'll just enlarge one of the unused battery compartments and detach the antenna from the controller when stored.

Don't forget your hat :)

)
antman.jpg
tinfoil-hat-conspiracy-theorist.jpg

Okay, I'm not sure if I really like them or not, but I have recognized a flaw in my planning. The DBS02.2 I ordered......it won't fit in my case if attached to the controller. :tearsofjoy: Have any of the rest of you overcome that issue? I'm thinking I'll just enlarge one of the unused battery compartments and detach the antenna from the controller when stored.
The Itelite DBS2.2 antenna installed on the controller will fit in a PRO CRAFT backpack, as well as the THINK TANK HELIPAK backpack. I own both.

Is this the latest version they have out your talking about. I think the 12 inch one?

LOL That backpack is on my future want list, Locke.

And yeah, I guess it's the latest one. Got it from Maxx UAV (the least I could do since the guy answered all my newb questions. LOL). He (Jake) was telling me that the antenna can be removed from the mount easily enough....so that's the Plan B. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj