I just switched from Note 3 to Ipad Air 2

@passive jay It's a Pilot App setting.

photo_1.jpg

How was the FPV experience with the 5S? Could you get a smooth video feed or was it jerky? Thanks :)
A bit choppy if there was too much going on Jim! Sitting still watching a target is ok, but once you start moving around, it jumps a bit!

Funny how the ph3 is supposed to be optimized for android but it seems to run better on apple devices. I switched to android from apple but I'm going back to apple ... they seem to do everything better. They even have a few extra apps for the ph3 that android doesn't offer.

This is not aimed at anyone, but it would behoove every new pilot to go thru the app one screen at a time and make a 'menu tree' for their reference when in need of finding a particular setting. This is the first thing I did, it not only gets you familiar with the app but allows you to find any menu item when the need arises. I build websites and used to do software development, so am used to making flowcharts, make yourself a flowchart for the app menu's and you will never have to say 'I saw it somewhere' again.

This is not aimed at anyone, but it would behoove every new pilot to go thru the app one screen at a time and make a 'menu tree' for their reference when in need of finding a particular setting. This is the first thing I did, it not only gets you familiar with the app but allows you to find any menu item when the need arises. I build websites and used to do software development, so am used to making flowcharts, make yourself a flowchart for the app menu's and you will never have to say 'I saw it somewhere' again.

Make sure you do this while the craft is connected as well, otherwise you will not see all options:)

Reactions: F6Rider

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.