I just got a new tablet and like to use it to fly my drone

Reaction score
I've been looking all over the Internet for the attach a tablet to a DGI standard addition I was wondering if anyone could help me find the links to you that I've been looking all over this form and only see a couple also I would like to use eBay I'm not into Amazon so if you all could send a link for us to thanks for your help

Thank you for sending the link I already have a tablet it's a iPad Mini 4 GEN I am looking for attached to my RC Thank you

Thank you for sending the link I already have a tablet it's a iPad Mini 4 GEN I am looking for attached to my RC Thank you
Sorry, I wasn't entirely sure what you were asking. The Phantom standard links through wifi and not a cable. Turn on your AC and RC and check in your wifi settings on your iPad and select the Phantom wifi option.

I am still looking for the attachments to attach the iPad to my RC like a iPad holder or something that attaches the iPad to the controller already connected it to the drone but it does notfit on the normal connector that the RC has

I am still looking for the attachments to attach the iPad to my RC like a iPad holder or something that attaches the iPad to the controller already connected it to the drone but it does notfit on the normal connector that the RC has

I (finally) get what you are asking but am confused? Can you not search eBay yourself. If you are not sure what to look for on eBay and the eBay search doesnt help, use Amazon search and look for "phantom 3 tablet mount". That for instance will return many option such as RCstyle Remote Control Tablet Bracket Clip Phone Holder Mount Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Standard: Amazon.ca: Camera & Photo Find one you like then search for that product on ebay.

If you are looking for a recommendation, I use Main mount along with Attaches to Main Mount

Works for me. Not great but good enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers